OIL CHANGE & ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE
Three Choices: No Appointment Needed
Regular oil changes are essential to keep your engine clean and properly lubricated, allowing your vehicle to run more efficiently. At Vacaville Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center, we’re Ready To Serve™ with three great oil change choices that help you get the maximum value. Each offers high-quality oil and filter products from Motorcraft® that can help improve your gas mileage and extend the life of your vehicle.
Good Choice: OIL & FILTER CHANGE
Vacaville Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center uses premium-quality Motorcraft® Synthetic Blend Oil with specially designed performance additives. It helps minimize damage-causing deposits, rust and corrosion and provides excellent wear protection.
Better Choice: THE WORKS® FUEL SAVER PACKAGE
With The Works®, you get an oil change and a whole lot more, including a tire rotation, brake inspection, battery test and a Vehicle Check-Up Report to help you monitor your vehicle’s maintenance.
Best Choice: VEHICLE-SPECIFIC SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
There is no better way to take care of your vehicle than to follow the recommendations in your vehicle’s maintenance schedule, found in your owner guide and available on quicklane.com for certain vehicles. Whether it’s an oil change, spark plug replacement, engine coolant flush or anything else, Vacaville Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center can take care of it all while you wait.
Motorcraft® Filters – Variety & Quality
Motorcraft has a variety of quality filters for all Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. Watch this video to see how filters work, get replacement tips and discover the advantages of Motorcraft filters.
Motorcraft® Lubricants - Vital to Engine Performance
Watch this video to discover the advantages of using Motorcraft lubricants including full synthetic motor oil, for our highest level of performance, helping to ensure the smoothest operation. And learn about the entire line of Motorcraft quality fluids.
How to Get Better Gas Mileage
- Make sure your tires are properly inflated. Making sure your tire pressure isn’t too low – or too high – can improve your fuel efficiency by up to 3.3 percent*
- Get the recommended grade of motor oil. Quick Lane® offers high-quality oil and filter products from Motorcraft.® Using the one that’s right for your vehicle can help improve fuel efficiency by up to 2 percent
- Get an engine tune-up. Making sure all systems are running right can help improve fuel efficiency by up to 4 percent
Tips that can help boost your gas mileage
- Avoid aggressive driving. Constant speed changes and quick stops and starts waste a lot of fuel. Taking it easy behind the wheel can improve your gas mileage by as much as 33 percent
- Remove excess weight. You can improve fuel efficiency by about 2 percent for every 100 lbs. of weight you remove from your vehicle
- Use cruise control. It’s almost always more fuel-efficient to travel at a constant speed
- Avoid idling. It’s more fuel-efficient to turn off your engine when you’re waiting in your vehicle
- Don’t speed. Gas mileage usually decreases rapidly at speeds above 60 mph
Motorcraft® is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.
MOTORCRAFT® WARRANTY: TWO YEARS. UNLIMITED MILEAGE. INCLUDES LABOR.*
Motorcraft parts are covered for a full two years with unlimited mileage. Even limited labor costs are included.*
The Works® Synthetic Blend Oil Change and More, $49.95 or less*
• Tire Rotation and Pressure Check
• Brake Inspection
• Vehicle Checkup
• Fluid Top-Off
• Battery Test
• Filter Check
• Belts and Hoses Check