ALTERNATORS AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
Replacing or repairing your vehicle's alternator and electrical system
The advanced electrical systems found in today’s vehicles require an intricate system of wires, cables, fuses and more. The factory-trained experts at Vacaville Quick Lane are ready to perform electrical and charging system diagnostic checks. And when necessary, they can expertly replace your vehicle’s alternator.
What does an alternator do?
While your engine is running, the alternator supplies electricity to your systems and recharges your battery.
Advantages of Motorcraft® Alternators
- Meet or exceed original equipment specifications
- Dual internal cooling fans provide high reliability in extreme temperatures
- 100 percent performance-tested and insulation-tested to 600 volts
Motorcraft® is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.
GET THE WORKS® AND PURCHASE ANY SET OF MOTORCRAFT® WIPER BLADES, RECEIVE A $10 REBATE BY MAIL.*
• Synthetic Blend Oil Change
• Tire Rotation and Pressure Check
• Brake Inspection
• Vehicle Checkup
• Fluid Top-Off
• Battery Test
• Filter Check
• Belts and Hoses Check