AIR CONDITIONER SYSTEM
From a quick tuneup or air conditioner flush to replacing components, let the experts at Vacaville Quick Lane attend to your car’s air conditioning system – while you wait! It’s essential to get your car’s AC ready for the hot summer months, especially if you’re planning on fun road trips. Count on Quick Lane to have the high-quality Motorcraft® air conditioning parts you demand.
Air Conditioning Service Includes:
- Inspection of system components
- Leak test using factory-authorized equipment
A/C Cool Fact
The first air conditioner in a car was introduced in 1939. The belt had to be removed at the end of the season to stop the air conditioner from running.
Advantages of Motorcraft® Climate Control Components
- Comprehensive line of replacement parts, including compressors, condensers, evaporators and more
- PAG and R-12 refrigerant oils replace compressor oil lost by leaks
Motorcraft® is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.
The Works® Synthetic Blend Oil Change and More, $49.95 or less*
• Tire Rotation and Pressure Check • Brake Inspection • Vehicle Checkup • Fluid Top-Off • Battery Test • Filter Check • Belts and Hoses Check